1.2
Style and Design

Do nothing not buy a mattress from metro mattress if you want a warranty fir your mattress. They have attempted three times to deliver our replacement mattress from our warranty.

They came by first time and found a quarter sized stain on our bed. We cleaned the stain and they came back a SECOND time to deliver the mattress and got out a special light and said I had another stain that is not seen by the human eye and refused to deliver new mattress. I will never get a mattress from them again. If you want s decent mattress go to Raymour and Flanagan.

I will be getting my families mattresses from Raymour's.

They will honor their warranties with no problem. I have been very ill and I don't need this at all.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Metro Mattress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Metro Mattress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metro Mattress and metro mattress mattress replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Waterford, New York, United States #1236903

You do realize that the replacement mattress comes from the manufacturer not metro mattress?? ALL manufacturers will go by the same standards no matter who you get it from.