Clarkson, New York

My name is Gerald Sullivan I bought a white diamond mattress from Metro mattress at 2649 West Ridge Road Rochester New York 14626 on May 23rd 2015 I had brought it home slept on it for a couple days just to have it exchanged for the same mattress with 10 times more problems I would much rather have my money put back on my credit card so I can find a bed that I can sleep on I am stuck disabled sleeping on my couch for almost a month I have had nothing but problems trying to get this problem taken care of all this so called bed is is a big paper weight and it is not able to be slept on I just wish I can get my money back and find a bed that I could sleep on I refuse to throw away $1,000 my name is Gerald Sullivan for some reason I can't download video that shows a lot more I just want to be refunded so I could get a much better mattress

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Metro Mattress and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metro Mattress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Metro Mattress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Metro Mattress?

Comments