Metro Mattress - Review about White Diamond Mattress from Clarkson, New York
My name is Gerald Sullivan I bought a white diamond mattress from Metro mattress at 2649 West Ridge Road Rochester New York 14626 on May 23rd 2015 I had brought it home slept on it for a couple days just to have it exchanged for the same mattress with 10 times more problems I would much rather have my money put back on my credit card so I can find a bed that I can sleep on I am stuck disabled sleeping on my couch for almost a month I have had nothing but problems trying to get this problem taken care of all this so called bed is is a big paper weight and it is not able to be slept on I just wish I can get my money back and find a bed that I could sleep on I refuse to throw away $1,000 my name is Gerald Sullivan for some reason I can't download video that shows a lot more I just want to be refunded so I could get a much better mattress
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- White Diamond Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."