I am not even a month into dealing with these folks and I can not believe what I am dealing with.Bought a foam mattress and adjustable base with the sleep on it guarantee.

I wasnt quite sure it was the mattress for me, but the seller assured me I had nothing to worry about...I would get the sleep on it guarantee. So I bought the BS, bought the Mattress and frame, and bought the mattress cover. In a nut shell, the sleep on it guarantee is a scam. The the numbers change every time you talk to them on the difference to upgrade the mattress.

Apparently the sales guy was doing me a favor and gave me a "deep discount on the mattress". That's a crock and the receipt isn't itemized so they can play the shell game with numbers. My back is killing me, but I am going to the "mattress" on this one. Filled a complaint with the BBB yesterday.

Next I will talk to the AG's office. Did some research and apparently Metro mattress has had issues in the past and was ordered to make restitution for these types of things in the past. There is a 2005 article put out by the AG's office on this where they had to make restitution to a bunch of customers, for false advertising.

Based on what I read, they are not complying with the conditions of the AG's office.I am learning a very costly lesson!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Jmars64 stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and being talked down to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of memory foam mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Metro Mattress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned memory foam mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metro Mattress.

Had an Experience with Metro Mattress?

Comments