Sherrill, New York

Bought a tempur- pedic bed ($5000) with adjustable frame ($3500)on November 22, 2015 at Metro Mattress in New Hartford.They delivered it the next day and did not put the frame together.

Called and told them I did not want the adjustable frame and they refused to replace it with a stationary box spring. The frame is still missing parts and it does not work correctly. The sales person was rude and could not be bothered. He said it is their policy not to take the product back.

He said he would call me in a few hours and never did. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

I wish I looked at the reviews before purchasing the product.

Worse customer service I have ever dealt with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of tempur-pedic adjustable base and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8500. Metro Mattress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tempur-pedic adjustable base in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metro Mattress.

Had an Experience with Metro Mattress?

Comments

i agree i wish i would also same issues plus, i was attack by my delivery man and injured they also damage my property. the would not leave until police was called